9 ene 2020

Another thing


Another thing I managed to accomplish (which might seem small, but it did a lot for me) is ban my phone from my bed. No more scrolling before getting up or going to sleep. Highly recommend!
Some weird ”I don’t deserve happiness and the best of the best” kind of thinking that seems to be ingrained in my mind makes me believe that, since I had quite a good year, the next is probably going to be not so good. Just for balance’s sake and to keep me humble. I might have come to that ~ logic ~ because in the past couple of years, whenever I felt safe and good about my life, something horrible was waiting around the next corner. Life will always have its ups and downs, but … could we possibly steer clear of the major, existential, life-and-death type of catastrophes? Please? 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario